FL12100Regular price $75.00 USD
Designed with adjustable shaft (max height 4 ft). With a lightweight, portable, and foldable design, this tripod stand is ideal for various protocols and drills. The head swivels 360˚ and bends back and forth 180˚. Includes carrying bag for ease of portability. The FITLIGHT® simply attaches using Velcro pads (included with the system). A great addition to any sports or vision therapy practice.
All orders are shipped directly from Canada, and shipped within 7-10 business days.
The United States and Mexico are exempt from taxes and duties. All other countries are subject to duties and taxes, varying depending on the country. FITLIGHT® is not responsible for duties and taxes collected on purchases. Shipping rates are calculated based on item size and dimensions provided by our carriers.
Standard Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to request a full refund or exchange (less a 10% restocking and handling fee per order). Terms and conditions apply.
Cancelled orders are subject to a 5% processing fee.
To receive a full refund, the original item MUST be in new condition, contain all parts, and returned without:
- Scuffing or signs of vigorous use or wear
- Dirt, pet hair, or stains
- Signs of improper care
All returned items are thoroughly inspected, and any item(s) returned in a condition deemed no longer sellable will not be refunded.
To return the product:
- Contact: email@example.com to request an RMA form & CUSMA document.
- Complete the RMA form and include it with the return shipment. Ensure ALL parts and components are included.
- Ship to:
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from www.fitlighttraining.com or the following can be returned and eligible for a refund.
- FITLIGHT Corp. (Canada Office) 21 Industry St, Unit 1, Aurora, ON L4G 1X6
- FITLIGHT USA Inc (USA Office) 6815 Biscayne Blvd, Ste 103-462, Miami, FL 33138, USA
- FITLIGHT Corp., products purchased through other distributors or third parties must be returned following their respective returns and refunds policy.
- The product must be returned in its ORIGINAL condition.
- Shipping and handling charges and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are non-refundable. Any duties erroneously charged to FITLIGHT® will be disputed and charged back to the customer.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and assume all risk of loss or damage to the product while in transit to FITLIGHT Corp.
- If you return the product to FITLIGHT Corp. (a) without an RMA from FITLIGHT Corp. or (b) without all parts included in the original package, or (c) if the product is not in original condition or is damaged, FITLIGHT Corp. retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return.
- Refunds will be processed and paid within 14 business days of FITLIGHT Corp.'s receipt of the product to the payment source.